• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OOC The Out Of Character Thread

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
TBH, I've kinda memory blanked basically the first year of my league run with Vega. TBF, I won nothing so there wasn't much to talk about, but I don't remember much of it probably because of that, so it's pointless... Basically half a wikia if I did it.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Lol, just noticed on that Wikia that Andersen Vega is billed as the first ever Precision Champion. XD. Well, despite it's iffy nature, still another feather in the cap.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
If you make a wiki I will vouch for your HoF placement
Bitch, that H.O.F. placement should've been guaranteed! Besides, it's not like most characters... I got 20+ years of career to write here. Now, while I have been in, like, 9 different leagues and have got enough material to theoretically make it possible... I'm not gonna remember everything that I've done in every league since the launch of WWE 2k14.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Bitch, that H.O.F. placement should've been guaranteed! Besides, it's not like most characters... I got 20+ years of career to write here. Now, while I have been in, like, 9 different leagues and have got enough material to theoretically make it possible... I'm not gonna remember everything that I've done in every league since the launch of WWE 2k14.
I can remember every championship that I've won (Sadly) but not who I beat for them and all of that shit.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Just write out a career history as best you can, some "early life" stuff and an "in wrestling" section (see Tyler Keenan/Jack Rogue/KJ Kidd/Ryan Vendetta among others for good examples) and send it to me, I'll do it.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Just write out a career history as best you can, some "early life" stuff and an "in wrestling" section (see Tyler Keenan/Jack Rogue/KJ Kidd/Ryan Vendetta among others for good examples) and send it to me, I'll do it.
@Welsh-Wizard-97 let geek set up the template part, then juat fill in the blanks.

Hell, just focus on the TWF/Precision portion. That's the most important part anyway.