Kayfabe The Old Prince's Redemption - Pt. 1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
We set our scene at The Diamond Mansion, three weeks after his defeat at WrestleDynasty, former Intercontinental Champion Joseph Diamond is looking into a bathroom mirror, seemingly having a conversation with himself. The cameraman has somehow managed to film the mirror itself, while making himself invisible.

Joseph Diamond: I don't really know what I want. I don't really know what i need. I don't know what the people need. I feel, confused, a lot of the time, not really knowing, you know, in which direction to go, or what to do. What I need to do to get the people behind m-

Lose the beard. It makes you look like a damn fool.

An old mans voice can be heard from behind Diamond, but is not visible due to the rather pretentious cameraman's cinematography.

Joseph Diamond:
But the people love the beard! Thats what they identify me as!

The people identify you as a jackass with no respect for anyone or anything! Lose the beard, gain their respect. It's that simple.

Joseph Diamond: You're right, you're right. This needs to be done.

Diamond pulls a razor out, and takes a deep breath before he begins to trim his beard until nothing remains. Once its over Diamond begins to visibly cry as he stares at himself in the mirror. The beard is gone. Diamond turns to walk away from the mirror, disappearing from view. Leaving nothing but shadow. But then, the old man steps into frame. Aged into his mid 60s, with skin like leather and a voice like silk, the man speaks into the mirror.

....Now the real work begins....