The Old Forum Arcade

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shay-rett

Reaction score
Alright, I was just sitting back thinking about the old forum when I caught up with a few memories. That damn arcade we had in the old forum.

I can remember those nifty little trophies that sat beside your username when you got the high score. And Truth, our wars on the Chopper Challege had me on this damn computer every chance I had. How you got so far in the end is beyond me, but good job.

Anyway, I loved having the arcade on here. And actually, I'd like it to reappear someday.

Anyone with me?

Reaction score
I liked it, I was the snake champion it was good because you could challenge other members, hopefully we can see it back soon.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Sounds cool...

hope they bring it back!.. add a bit more excitement!

Wrestling Station

Doesnt the arcades degade the speed of the site?

Why dont you guys just plug in teh Playstation, XBox or Wii to your TV and play rather than play arcades through this site?

I know those arcades i played them before but not on the forum, so im not sure if it has any affect on the performance of the site itself?

the dark knight

ehm Nobody beats me in Asteroids.

a steroid freak?

anyway, WS, it does fuck up the server a bit but, its a forum. PS, xbox and shit = 3D video games. arcade isnt really a video game lol. its arcade...