The Official WWE Release Rumor Thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2

HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS HAPPENING

• Wow
Reactions: Crash

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
So just so we are all up to speed.

WWE, Vince Mcmahon, they took brays character, that eh came up with, a character that got really over, really quick, and starting at hell ina cell,, they gave him one of the worst finishes to a match anyone has ever seen, one of the most hated moments, and then he loses, and loses again, lost to goldberg, and roman, and lost to randy.

Then, this fucking company, vince, takes his character, and gives it to alexa, and puts bray to the side. And now fired him.

This man has been given some of the most shitty booking ive ever seen, and i cannot describe in words, just how happy i am that hes gone.

Ima tell you right now, no, i dont watch AEW weekly because i normaly aint got time, but if Bray Wyat goes to AEW, i will tune in EVERY SINGLE FUCKING WEEK, WITHOUT QUESTION.

Reactions: edge4ever

Crash

Reaction score
So just so we are all up to speed.

WWE, Vince Mcmahon, they took brays character, that eh came up with, a character that got really over, really quick, and starting at hell ina cell,, they gave him one of the worst finishes to a match anyone has ever seen, one of the most hated moments, and then he loses, and loses again, lost to goldberg, and roman, and lost to randy.

Then, this fucking company, vince, takes his character, and gives it to alexa, and puts bray to the side. And now fired him.

This man has been given some of the most shitty booking ive ever seen, and i cannot describe in words, just how happy i am that hes gone.

Ima tell you right now, no, i dont watch AEW weekly because i normaly aint got time, but if Bray Wyat goes to AEW, i will tune in EVERY SINGLE FUCKING WEEK, WITHOUT QUESTION.

How do you know they fired him?

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
And just think, this was after they took his character, and gave it to alexa, and that was after he lost his match to randy orton, which he WAS going to win until vince changed his mind on the day of, which was after wwe had bray lose to orton in a firefly inferno match, whichw as after the last few years of absolutely terrible booking, only after the character got over, whem bray was in control. Which was only after bray had to evolve hsi character due to so many years of shitty booking, where bray talks, and never wins. which was only after the wyatt family wa sone of the biggest fanctions in recent years and they were very over.

So happy hes gone, my fingers are corssed that he is AEW bound.

THis might sound crazy, but im more excited for Bray Wyatt in AEW then i am danial bryan and CM punk

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
WWE is basically giving more talent for AEW to feed off of

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
WWE overstepped when they thought AEW was going to offer a serious threat to their talent. They offered huge and long-term deals to everyone in a bid to keep them, but most of the people leaving are ones asking for their release anyways. There really isn't a reason for them to handout these paychecks especially since WWE can match or better just about any deal AEW throws out there. Now all the big contracts are getting terminated, with literally no one safe from the axe. Iirc Owens and Zayn also signed big bumper deals in 2019, might even see them get the sack.

I do hope AEW utilizes them better, or literally any company. It's such a waste when all this talent is hoarded up to essentially be bench players or playing little league. Getting the most out of Moxley, Christian and all the rest is best for both the wrestlers, and the industry.