The Official WWE Release Rumor Thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I have edited the post to include the rest of the highly rumoured to be released. Usos are also reportedly on the fence and Dean Ambrose has reportedly also told WWE that he won't be signing after Mania.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Reactions: Crash

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Lots of people blame WWE for these three, I don't. TJP, despite his awesome entrance, never got over and his wrestling didn't really connect. Based off everything I saw of Itami in NXT, he had some stellar comebacks but that's about it... Dillinger, I think he should go down as NXT's most underrated success story. He was in a jobber tag team, his partner abandoned him for Gable, then weeks later he pops back up as the PERFECT 10 and...loses lol. He went a while being the Perfect 10 that never wins, as the Hawkins of NXT, to eventually being laid out by someone I don't remember, fighting back later, turning face and rallying the crowd and getting insanely over in just a few months

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Who ? Luke Gallows Karl Anderson Who Are They ? hehehe You Never See Them & When You Do There Only Avg Thats Why You Never See Them
Million Dollar Deals i Wouldn't Pay 2cents To See Them!

akapablo_

Chicken Nugget Aficionado
Hotshot
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
His "Perfect 10" gimmick really killed any chance for him to advance in WWE.
Not true. If they were to turn him heel when he wasn't an after thought, he could've been a narcissist with the same gimmick. Sad to see him go, but I doubt he would've risen above the midcard. Not unless something like Daniel Bryan's organic reaction happened to him. He's got Peyton Royce, so I'd say he's still a winner ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Crash

Redboy123@

Reaction score
All the jobbers leaving for aew. Sounds like TNA

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Fuck AEW
We don’t need anymore promotions.
If they don’t have a TV deal they ain’t shit.

They do... With the same network who had WCW and is a pretty large network. Granted it is not official yet, but it is practically set in stone to start this fall. Oh also HBO is under that company's umbrella.

And you know what? While there are a lot of promotions, very few have the financial backing on the level of WWE except potentially what AEW has now. ROH has done great stuff, but their talent constantly gets poached to go to WWE and without The Elite, they have to rebuild star power.

Last edited: