The Official Wrestlemania 25 Thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WarMachine

Reaction score
I actually liked WM 25 mainly because I was totally expecting a suck fest and it actually suprised me.

MITB - Very nice opener, some awesome spots and I don't mind punk winning as long as they book him right this time - 3/5

Matt vs Jeff - I loved this match with the backstory it had very nice spots no real botches - 3.5/5

Diva BR - no comment

JBL vs Rey - no comment

Jericho vs Legends - As most people already said man Steamboat still has it nice match - 3/5

Triple Threat - Better then I thought and no big suprise Cena won - 3/5

HBK and Undertaker - Amazing best match of the night, of the year and possibly ever. Great spots great ending overall amazing - 5/5

HHH and Orton - You know this match was ok but when it ended I found myself asking is it over? did HHH just win? to me that just came out of no where and it should have lasted longer - 2.5/5

Not the best WM but not by far the worst *cough* WM 23 *cough*

Reaction score
There was blood - Matt Hardy suffered a decent gash near his hairline, but whilst he was resting on the steel steps a medic came across to touch it up.

What about Roddy Piper on angry pills? Fuck he was dropping expletives in their droves!

PeepShow

ftr HHH has beat Randy Orton clean four times in a row on PPV in the last 12 months. Very nice.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
So hopefully Orton just hires his lawyers and shows the video tape showing HHH striking Orton with the hammer at WM on RAW and he has to forfeit the title over to Randy.

CT Styles

Re: CM Punk winning for the second time..

I have a feeling they originally wanted Punk to win the MiTB at Wrestlemania 25 rather 24 but due to Hardy getting suspended they made him win at 24 too.

Michaels/'Taker was the highlight of the night.

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
After the getting destroyed as badly as he did tonight, will anyone actually care when or if Orton does finally win the title?

I was envisioning this match going between 25-30 minutes of an absolute epic bloodbath, but what we got wasn't even a WM match at all. It was more like a RAW streetfight and not a good one at that.

As for RAW tomorrow, I'd imagine that Orton argues that HHH used the sledgehammer and should have been DQed and yet again Orton will still look like a pussy.

CT Styles

Also, I wouldn't have run-ins in the Main Event of WRESTLEMANIA. There should always be a clean finish in the main event imo. This isn't TNA.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Also, I wouldn't have run-ins in the Main Event of WRESTLEMANIA. There should always be a clean finish in the main event imo. This isn't TNA.

Remember WM 17 with Stone Cold, The Rock and Vince? That was gold and a shocker, made the night for me. This could have easily of been redone tonight either for or against either man.

Wordlife

Question if anyone knows this... was there a battle royal before hand this year? Or was it just the Tag Match that we all wanted to fucking see?

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it was just the tag match, its funny they would televise 15 seconds of JBL getting squashed in Texas by a midget Joker and leave off the two best tag teams in WWE right now fighting for both Tag titles. Just goes to show what WWE really cares about anymore, wrestling, or comedy. Fucking Blue.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I honestly expected Triple H and Orton to just be a stiff fucking beat the holy hell out of each other match. I also expected at least one run in. Basically this makes it seem like the whole past few weeks seem pointless. They seriously dropped the ball with this match.

Wordlife

I'm in all honestly mad that they didn't give JBL the time he deserved for his last match. No one may like him, but he's been around for quite some time, and whether you love him or hate him, he's been a great wrestler over the years, and the respectfulness the wwe creative team gave him for his final match was utter bullshit