The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Dayumn, Breaking Bad's season 4 was so dope, especially the season finale! Walt wins, bitches!

Onto season 5 now!

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I've still got to get into Breaking Bad sometime. Always wanted to watch it, but was behind when it was airing "live."

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Just done watching the finale to Breaking Bad series. It was outstanding, not just the series finale, but the entire series!

xDistinctx

Jobber
Reaction score
Anyone have any holiday weekend plans? Been working a ton of hours lately so it's nice being able to relax for a few days.

Z.T.O

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com

I had to share this with all of you. I've legit never had my mind blown at a video quite like this. Probably the single greatest thing I've seen created wise on youtube. I really enjoyed the music and the editing.

This one is incredible also! Literally the best kind of vandalism: in out, nothing harmed, nothing removed or destroyed and it's reversed by the removal of a usb. They probably had a helluva rush doing it too.

Life is good when you're a good filmmaker and an insane climber.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score

I had to share this with all of you. I've legit never had my mind blown at a video quite like this. Probably the single greatest thing I've seen created wise on youtube. I really enjoyed the music and the editing.

This one is incredible also! Literally the best kind of vandalism: in out, nothing harmed, nothing removed or destroyed and it's reversed by the removal of a usb. They probably had a helluva rush doing it too.

Life is good when you're a good filmmaker and an insane climber.

Both vids are pretty incredible and kudos to the crew.
I'm acrophobic, so watching those guys climb and so high up made me feel uncomfortable and a bit dizzy. lol

Raine

The Artiste
Reaction score
be20d45bb236cba6c215d4c0a4840955.jpg