• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official SRX Offseason Thread

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Fucking loved watching this during the period of time it was on tv. Some fun racing, and just really enjoyable. hoping this ain’t the end

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I know we’re getting IROC back, but I’m sure that’s gonna be on big tracks like it was back in the day. Which is cool and all, because we will still see folks from all forms of Motorsports racing. But what I love about SRX, is the short tracks, and having current and past drivers from different Motorsports. It’s very grassroots type of racing feeling. So I hope they can get whatever needs to be worked out, worked out.

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Just now saw this news randomly while surfing the internet....UGH. SRX is very entertaining. Hopefully there will be more in the future.