The Official ROH on Sinclair Broadcasting Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Re: The Official ROH on HDNet discussion thread

Stevens has been dropped from ROH awhile back and his current shape, if you've seen him, is outrageous. I would expect Nana to revamp the Embassy, again, in 2011. And that Strong vs. Stevens match from Respect is Earned II was pretty bad ass. It was a a Fight Without Honor match.

Reaction score

ANX vs. WGTT from last night's episode turned out better than I had thought it would. Check it out!

Montana

Reaction score

I haven't seen ROH on HDNET since they took it off youtube. I've been getting the best of dvds though. Those are pretty good buys, however the shows seem to be getting slightly worse each volume.

Reaction score

The most recent best of HDNet doesn't seem as sharp but the most recent HDNet shows I've actually enjoyed. Good to finally see Daniels vs. Edwards tonight.

Montana

Reaction score

Yea, i would mind if they would include some storylines/promos on the Best of ROH on HDNET. I'm surprised they aren't making these double sets as well. But i guess the one dvd format works.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score

What happened to ROH? They had a great venue... than I turn it on a few months later, the venue changes and theres barely even a crowd. I don't get it, seems like they're slowly dieing.

Reaction score

The most recent HDNet tapings are taking place in OVW's home base in Kentucky.

Montana

Reaction score

I wonder if ROH is having any luck searching for a new TV Deal, or they going to sit back for a little bit and let things settle down with a new core roster.

Reaction score

I think they would be best served to go after a new deal as soon as possible, which I imagine they are still exploring.