The Official NXT Wrestling Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
20120808_NXT_HEADER%20530x90.png

nxt-540x300.jpg~original

[video=youtube;hklPdtG9rso]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hklPdtG9rso[/video]

* JR introduced. He comes out to officiate contract signing between Bo and Big E. Bo says he needs the NXT belt to get back on WWE TV. Big E tells him Bo lives at home with his mom and some other zings and he will not lose the belt. Bo signs and pushes the clipboard into Big E then storms off. Big E over huge.

* Renee interviews Corey Graves. He is tagging with Ohno to fight the Wyatts but he does not like Ohno.

* Women’s Tourney 1st Round Match - Paige defeats Tamina Snuka via putting up her knees when Tamina went for the Super Fly.

* Mason Ryan squashed Colin Cassidy

* Conor O’Brian made Alex Riley submit. Rick Victor came to the stage and stared at Conor again.

* Luke Harper & Erick Rowan defeated Kassius Ohno and Corey Graves. Bray cut a promo beforehand. Some swaying from the crowd. Bray got involved for the distraction and win by the Wyatts.

I'm really digging the Sami Zane v Cesaro stuff. Zane is rocking it w/o the mask for sure. The Wyatt family is still the kings of NXT IMO. Conor OBrien is a beast I felt bad for poor ARy. Mason Ryan looks to be improving. I am not looking fwd to Bo Dallas v Big E. Dallas really doesn't do much for me I would rather see Wyatt take the belt from Big E. Also Page is friggin hot.

Booty fucks wit Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Re: NXT Discussion

And also Cory Graves is a fuckin tool shed.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Re: The Official NXT Discussion Thread

Cory Graves is awesome honestly, I agree Paige is hot, and Wyatt family is pretty bad ass, I also like Adrian Neville would love seeing him on the main roster.

NXT has been great from what I seen,. I think the last one I saw was when the Wyatt won a three way tag match and earned a shot at the titles.

Castiel

Reaction score

The Wyatt Family is absolutely amazing. I think everyone can agree on that. Bray's promos and the way the crowd sways is cult like and so damn perfect.

I don't know how to feel about Graves, his promo was pretty good though it's cheesy how he does the "stay down" thing at the end and in the ring he's pretty good too. There's a douche factor though, it's like he tries too hard but meh. Him and Ohno made for a pretty sweet team.

I love how the crowd chanted "No More Bo" during his promo! It's like he is supposed to be the face and E's the heel but the roles are reversed. I love E, not looking forward to that match though.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

I think E is to over to be a heel so I am guessing Bo is doing a heel turn thing but he just doesn't have the charisma his brother does.

road-dogg

Reaction score

Don't watch NXT but the promos for the last couple of weeks on Raw, the Wyatt family is it? They look interesting and should spice things up a bit.

Castiel

Reaction score

You will not be disappointed. Check out some of their stuff, it's a brilliant faction.

road-dogg

Reaction score

You will not be disappointed. Check out some of their stuff, it's a brilliant faction.

Is it all of them? Three dudes and the girl as well? Feuding with the shield should be an explosive with to introduce them.

Castiel

Reaction score

It's just the three in Booty's sig actually, those videos are from before their NXT debut, the girl is Audrey Marie who was recently released. I wouldn't expect them to feud with The Shield, unless it's over who's the most twisted trio.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

I am not sure who they will be going after the E needs some faces and soon

Castiel

Reaction score
Man, Zayn vs Cesaro opening the show was insanely fucking good! It's like they've worked together a thousand times! Awful ending to the show though.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Yeah Bo Dallas annoys the piss outta me. But I guess they need Big E to move on. I would love to see Bray take the belt from his brother. And yeah that Cesaro v Zayne match was the best match I have seen in a long time.

Castiel

Reaction score
True on the Big E comment I guess, that's the worst part about an NXT champion, eventually they've got to move on. With Wyatt's vignette's already playing on Raw who knows if they'll give him have a run, would be great for sure though!

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I honestly hate Bo so much not sure how such a cheese ball could be the brother of Bray Wyatt, the son of IRS, the nephew of Barry Windham, and the grandson of Blackjack Mulligan. He is the black suck sheep for sure.. He's woes then Kendall Windham.

Castiel

Reaction score
Right now he has all the makings of a modern day heel, overly cheesy and optimistic so the entire crowd hates him. Looks like they're going to follow that route with the way he won the belt, would be smart. That's the only compliment I can give him.