The Official nerdy singer of Paramore thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
dude

Orton>dinosaurs>Hitler>Vlad the Impaler>AIDS>Cancer>paramore

Damn aussies

everything sucks down under

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
well in wisconsin we have alot of deer, so I would be a huge ass hypocrite, but what the hell, at least you can hunt deer, what the hell can you do with a kangaroo, milk it? Probably not

Moonlight Drive

Kangaroo is rather tasty.

But fuck deer, I'd be more interested in hunting those fat American's roaming around the local McDonalds.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
randy orton would take hayley williams and give her a super rko and then he would piss in her mouth, then she'd scream for bkb to save her but then i would give bkb a slap in the face.

Rofl.

Seriously though What's with all these Aussies flooding all the threads. It's like god damn Steve Irwin died or something.

oh and Moonlight Drive the only Aussie allowed in the Palace of wisdom is Crocodile Dundee for OBVIOUS reasons. try harder maybe

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Ill give you 20 bucks threw the mail if you send me some kangaroo, I really would not hate trying that, Ill send you some venison (deer meat) in return as well