• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official FWA Social Media Thread

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Sawyer Xavier Tweet #1.png

Rosie

Dark Side
@KATSU_YDS

I was worried you all forgot me. I'm glad that's not the case. As for the how, all that will be explained with time, but even if I came up short, I'm still blown away from last night. Thank you, FWA fans. You are my Ikigai. <3

Krash. If I had to lose to someone, it made sense to be you. With what Jeremy did to you and has done since I've been gone, there is still karma coming his way.

#YDS
#CJW
#FWA

#CarnalContendership2024

@Cali_X

We're super proud of you, bud. Mind asking Krash for an autograph though? <3

Willis

Probably A Skrull
@TheSteiner

Honestly didn't know if I was going come back, but, glad that I did, took some time to see for myself. I belong here. #RoadToBIB

Rosie

Dark Side
@TheSteiner

Honestly didn't know if I was going come back, but, glad that I did, took some time to see for myself. I belong here. #RoadToBIB

@KATSU_YDS
I am surprised you came back so fast. I was in Osaka when you spoke in front of my hometown fans. I heard the pain in your voice. I could relate to your journey.

@Katsu_YDS

Rise fast, FWA Television Champion, but it ends in a way you didn't dream of, and an injury derailing plans when you are so ambitious and you feel like you let people down. Good to see you back and I am glad we gave people a preview of what we can do. Until next time. #Workhorse #WorkFox

Not sure that nickname sticks for me...

@RIRIKO_MAYHEM
He calls himself a horse?
images

hmP4ETrQDqXQplUIcm.webp

@KATSU_YDS

English expression, Ririko.
face-with-tears-of-joy_1f602.png

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
@Fenix69
Sorry to everyone I let down. Especially to the city of Las Vegas, my people. I’m sorry I couldn’t get the job done but I loved seeing you all come out and show love, thank you.

We move on though, as Nate always says to me, when one door closes another one will open. I’ll keep my head up and keep on grinding. This isn’t over yet, not by a long shot.

Last edited:

ETE

@Gabrielle
Carnal Contendership is that one match where the disappointment of losing is offset by that exhilaration of having shared the ring with so many people at once, and come so close to winning.

Rosie

Dark Side
@Gabrielle
Carnal Contendership is that one match where the disappointment of losing is offset by that exhilaration of having shared the ring with so many people at once, and come so close to winning.

@Katsu_YDS

Considering the first time we were meant to face, you were taken out by Knox one week before, I have waited to share a ring with you for a long time. But I am thankful I did as a more complete wrestler and person.

Tweet #2: See you again in Steel Roulette. Your legacy speaks for itself, to even do some of what you have, I would be lucky. But I am building mine. I will not hold back ;)

ETE

@Katsu_YDS

Considering the first time we were meant to face, you were taken out by Knox one week before, I have waited to share a ring with you for a long time. But I am thankful I did as a more complete wrestler and person.

Tweet #2: See you again in Steel Roulette. Your legacy speaks for itself, to even do some of what you have, I would be lucky. But I am building mine. I will not hold back ;)
@Gabrielle
A moment years in the making...

See you in Steel Roulette.

Rosie

Dark Side
@Katsu_YDS

Fear not, @FWA_Official fans. I am sure you will see me in person the upcoming shows. I just have about... 5 or 6 matches between now and then. I think I learned in October, I'm young but not unbreakable, haha. But I think I will make some noise ;)

#FWA
#CJW
#YDS

Screenshot_20240509_145951_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:

Rosie

Dark Side
@Katsu_YDS

Busy day. First I had an autograph signing. Then I sat down with Katie Baxter for an interview. Nice to see her again, and I hope @FWA_Official fans enjoy it. Then, tag match for @COSMIC_Joshi.

#FWA
#CJW
#YDS

@Katsu_YDS

忙しい日。まずはサイン会をしてもらいました。それから私はケイティ・バクスターとインタビューをしました。彼女にまた会えてうれしいです。@FWA_Official のファンが楽しんでくれることを願っています。続いて@COSMIC_Joshiとのタッグマッチ。

#FWA
#CJW
#YDS

Screenshot_20240516_121933_Instagram.jpg

The ScapeDubb

Cry me a river
@FriendshipWrestlingAlliance

Tired of being told no?

That you'll never make it?

Feel like no one believes in you?

We believe in you.

We will be there for you.

We will make your dreams come true.

FRIENDSHIP WRESTLING ACADEMY

Coming Soon.

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
@KleioDeSantos

Sawyer Xavier was just the start. Anyone who gets in my way will be knocked down. XYZ, The Coven, Trixie... consider it a warning shot.