• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official FWA Social Media Thread

WelshyBOI

[Yeah, I think I don't need to do the pics haha]

@Katsu_CJW: Listen, Trixie. I am not mad. The truth is in wrestling, once in a match, you need to "Fight" your friends. I have fought @Ririko_MAYHEM (a lot actually) and @Cali_X before in tournament matches, but we are still great friends and teammates, maybe closer because of it. If anything, competition brings us to a higher level.

@Cali_X: Bud, trust me. Don't be down on yourself. Once the bell rings, all bets are off. But true friends can get together after a match and put it behind them and celebrate it.

@Ririko_MAYHEM: どちらかといえば、友達をもっと強く叩いてください。

If anything, hit friends harder.
1682951725573.png

Rosie

Dark Side
[I have given up making tweet images at this point, haha]

@Katsu_YDS:

I open the door for someone and they slam it in my face. Before, I'd run.

Now, I am mad.

誰かのためにドアを開けると、彼らは私の顔にドアを叩きつけます。以前は走っていました。

今、私は怒っています。

#Meltdown
#FWA
#YDS

Last edited:

Rosie

Dark Side
@Cali_X (Cali Hayama)

It's pretty crazy that even though I'm streaming #TearsOfTheKingdom on Twitch (Seriously AMAZING Game, play it!) like a third of my chat is asking me about FWA's new #TriosChampionships.

@Katsu_YDS @Ririko_MAYHEM

Hmm, should we show our trios success isn't limited to one country?

@Ririko_MAYHEM:(Ririko)

英語を練習する理由がさらに増えました。

GIVE TITLE!

@Cali_X

進捗。それを続けてください。

@Katsu_YDS (Katsu)

I'll think about it. Still a bit crossed over what happened on #Meltdown and this time I will not let a problem sit and grow into a poison mess.

考えておく。 #Meltdown で起こったことについてはまだ少し頭が混乱していますが、今回は問題を放置して有害な混乱に発展させるつもりはありません。

@Ririko_MAYHEM

彼の顔を蹴る。その後、チャンピオンシップで優勝します。

@Cali_X

We'll talk it over. If you think you're too busy, we'll wait for you. @Katsu_YDS. I value your sanity more than a title.

Last edited:

Oz

@real.NOVA.DIAMOND: congratulations to my former co-worker mike parr for coming fourth in eurovision 2023.

Rosie

Dark Side
@Katsu_YDS (Katsu) [I really need to remember her handle better.]

"Back to Japan. Part of the schedule, a Trios match with @Ririko_MAYHEM and @Cali_X. For all the talk about Trios in #FWA, nobody talks about a girl who's been trios champion for over a year of her life. Shame I am in FWA for a singles role. El Vengedor. I'll be listening. For your sake, you better have a good reason to betray my trust."

"日本に戻ります。スケジュールの一部、@Ririko_MAYHEM と @Cali_X とのトリオマッチ。 #FWA ではトリオについての話題が飛び交っていますが、人生で 1 年以上トリオのチャンピオンであり続けているこの少女について誰も話していません. 残念なことに、私はシングルの役割のために FWA に参加しています。エル・ベンガドール。聞きますよ。あなたのために、私の信頼を裏切る十分な理由があったほうがいいでしょう。"

FvsX80naAAYt4og

@Cali_X (Cali Hayama)

"About that. When we're in Japan, we need to talk to you about something. I think you'll appreciate it."

@Ririko_MAYHEM (Ririko)

"1 つより 3 つの方が良いです。"

The ScapeDubb

Cry me a river
@FWAJeremyBFF
Undisputed Amigos reunion! So excited to return to Sesame Street with my pal @Fenix69. Been too long since we've gotten a chance to hang out. I'm sure @BigBird will be really excited to have us back.

Rosie

Dark Side
@Katsu_YDS: It was a shame that just as we were meant to face, things got in the way. But I am content leaving it as "What if?" Congratulations to Gabrielle for earning her place in FWA's #HallOfFame. I see your imprint is on the roster's impressive female talent every day. Well earned.