• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official FWA Social Media Thread

WelshyBOI

@SummersOver
f18c4fdac24e77976ddb50e92666cbd9.gif
1673298358530.png

1673298447680.png

1673298613577.png

1673298737506.png

Comeback Kid

@SummersOver
This goes out to Vampyra the little girl that can't do anything without mentioning me and what I've done. There will be no match between us at "Back in Town" (Fuck, Krash btw). You may not be mature enough to understand this, but when someone says "no" to doing something, it means that they don't consent to whatever it is you're trying to get them to do. ️YOU AND I AREN'T HAVING A MATCH️ ️ あなたと私は一致していません️ Hopefully, your dumbass can understand that.
obsessed-with-me-why-are-you-so-obsessed-with-me.gif

Rosie

Dark Side
NovaBestFriend.png

HiyaReagan.png

@The Gipper <3

@SummersOver
This goes out to Vampyra the little girl that can't do anything without mentioning me and what I've done. There will be no match between us at "Back in Town" (Fuck, Krash btw). You may not be mature enough to understand this, but when someone says "no" to doing something, it means that they don't consent to whatever it is you're trying to get them to do. ️YOU AND I AREN'T HAVING A MATCH️ ️ あなたと私は一致していません️ Hopefully, your dumbass can understand that.
obsessed-with-me-why-are-you-so-obsessed-with-me.gif

VampyraSnowflake.png

Oz

@real.NOVA.DIAMOND: first they steal my name and then they steal my face smh. catch me running through the skull cavern in stardew valley at friday 8 bst.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
@KaydenKnox account has been deactivated

@MLOffices: Going forward any inquiries or statements about or from Kayden Knox will be handle through our offices. Thank You and looking forward to seeing more of you in the future-ML
eric_roberts.png

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

@SummersOver
It's evident that @FWAOfficial has no idea what to do with Shawn Summers so fucking release me from my contract! I've made it abundantly clear that I don't want or care about the FWA Television Championship - been there done that. I've told her to her face that I don't need or want to face Vampyra - a waste of my time. Just admit that you fumbled the ball with Shawn Summers this year and let me go!

Rosie

Dark Side
@SummersOver
It's evident that @FWAOfficial has no idea what to do with Shawn Summers so fucking release me from my contract! I've made it abundantly clear that I don't want or care about the FWA Television Championship - been there done that. I've told her to her face that I don't need or want to face Vampyra - a waste of my time. Just admit that you fumbled the ball with Shawn Summers this year and let me go!

VampyraHoops.png

VampyraLeave2.png

Comeback Kid

@SummersOver
LEAVE YOU ALONE?!?! LEAVE YOU ALONE?!?! ARE YOU FUCKING DELUSIONAL?!?!? Since you got here you've found any and every moment to involve yourself in just about anything I've been in. You're an immature little girl that spends her time on Twitter and creating these make-believe stories about her time in Japan and nobody is buying your bullshit. I told FWA management I didn't want to do the F1. You practically begged and then went 1-3 throughout the whole thing. You're a loser trying to use me to stay relevant. Worry about your bum-ass win-loss record instead of responding to everything Shawn fucking Summers says. 1/2

@SummersOver
Fucking loser ass bitch trying to make a name off of me. Get the fuck outta here. Got her confidence back because she beat the weakest link Kayden Knox. Pathetic. I'll carry her to a victory, win at the PPV, throw that fucking belt in the trash and then I kindly ask that @FWAOfficial releases me from my fucking contract. I'm done playing with these #jobbers.

AON

Sup.
Oh yay! Congrats to Calamity Jane for getting booked on high noon! Look at us, huh? Standing from the bottom, now we here! My dream is for me, Daphne and Jane to team together on an FWA show. It's gonna happen! Imma wear down the office people enough to get the gang together one day!

Doesn't Jane owe you a new pair of scissors @DaphneS?

@LiztheRose