The official football banter thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

pauadrian

Jobber
Reaction score
Right guys,I didn't see one of these,well I did but they were specifically for the euros.
Since I'm new I'll start about by stating what leagues I follow in order and what teams I support

Leagues I follow in order
EPL
Mexican Primera Division
MLS

Teams I support in order
Chivas from Mexico
Wigan from England
no specific team for the us

Let's start some footy talk

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Football is such a massive topic though. I doubt we'll be able to keep it all in one thread but I'm all for sharing who we support.

Leagues I follow in order:

- EPL
- La Liga BBVA
- Liga Du Brasil
- Championship
- Bundesliga
- Ligue 1
- Football League Division 1

Teams I support in order:

- Man United
- Real Madrid (I know right, horrible glory mix. I'm half Spanish though, Dad was a hardcore Man United fan).
- Swansea

pauadrian

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Football is such a massive topic though. I doubt we'll be able to keep it all in one thread but I'm all for sharing who we support.

Leagues I follow in order:

- EPL
- La Liga BBVA
- Liga Du Brasil
- Championship
- Bundesliga
- Ligue 1
- Football League Division 1

Teams I support in order:

- Man United
- Real Madrid (I know right, horrible glory mix. I'm half Spanish though, Dad was a hardcore Man United fan).
- Swansea

I'm sure we can keep up :D

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lol not sure, tons of stories sometimes deserve their own thread. Like Bendtner being fined £80,000 by Uefa because he showed his PaddyPower underwear on TV.

pauadrian

Jobber
Reaction score
With all that happens in football this can be either fun or a clusterfuck

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I follow the EPL the most followed by the Champions League, and to a lesser extent I try to keep up with the major clubs in the Sp. and Italian leagues.

the only team I have loyalty to is the US Men's National team, and besides that I just root for teams who have players I like. That said I plan to become a full fledged fan boy of whatever team signs Clint Dempsey, hopefully Man. U or Arsenal (Arsenal are already my most liked EPL team anyhow)

Just read Liverpool are interested in Clint

FUCKK. THAT. NOISE.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
I follow the EPL and the fizzy pop league
I support Middlesbrough FC and have had a season ticket for 7 years, live in Sunderland but still go down to Boro every week, hardcore fan right here :obama:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I follow the EPL the most followed by the Champions League, and to a lesser extent I try to keep up with the major clubs in the Sp. and Italian leagues.

the only team I have loyalty to is the US Men's National team, and besides that I just root for teams who have players I like. That said I plan to become a full fledged fan boy of whatever team signs Clint Dempsey, hopefully Man. U or Arsenal (Arsenal are already my most liked EPL team anyhow)

Just read Liverpool are interested in Clint

FUCKK. THAT. NOISE.

Oh god. Liverpool would ruin Clint. God I hope that's just some rumour. United need to sign that bad boy. I'd be okay with Arsenal since I guess they're the less successful Barcelona of the EPL.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Leagues I follow:

EPL
Liga BBVA

Teams I support:

Sunderland
Anyone who is playing Newcastle
Real Madrid

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Didn't Newcastle crush you last year?

:haha: :haha: WE HATE SUNDERLAND SAY WE HATE SUNDERLAND! Oh wait Sunderland beat us f*** you O'neil you cocky s***