The Official Classified Ads

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

I don't expect many people interested in this, but meh, you never now.

I am opening a spot in BTW for someone to take over DSW (my developmental territory). You would post 1 hour shows, and deal with the challenge of getting your roster changed with call ups and new signees.

If you happen to be interested, PM me

MJ807

Reaction score
^^ I might be interested because I'm not continuing mine and don't feel like writing a 2 hour show I'll read up on your thread and see.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
Hey and if your still interested MJ or anyone Im offering a roster and booking spot in ECW plus you can write half the shows and choose more talent in the long run.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
CMS, if anybody says they can write half a show or four matches or whatever, i could write a match or two.

Zarhan

Reaction score
Maybe later , ill need a writter because probably a new League will come up in my show and this person will write this show , but during the time that this show comes up maybe my co-writter can help me to writte one or two good matches for each show. If someone interested PM me :p dont want to take Rated R CmStar co-writter :p

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I'm looking for someone that on odd times would help write me a match, so PM me if you could.

Still wwaiting on this.

Reaction score
I'm going to create a backstory, I was wondering if anyone wanted to write my show and I would come up with match up's and the creative sit new gimmick and tag teams etc. If anyone does want to write my shows pm me

Ok I have my backstory created byt I realy want someone to write my shows to help me because I can come with the storylines and matches and even what I want said in promo's but when it comes to writting it, the magic aint there so to speak. So anyone offering to help PM me or even just apdapt to this post to say your willing to help me out cheers. the hibee wwe fan

CT Styles

So you want someone to be your BTB slave and just write what you want?

Reaction score
So you want someone to be your BTB slave and just write what you want?

Ye but I will be like te creative side eg new tag teams, match ups and future title contender. I mean it will take effoert but it will only be one show a week and a 2 hour show and on PPV every three months

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Post the backstory here and i'll see.

Reaction score
It might not seem as if it could be real but you never know.

The Heart Attack

Sunday April 5th 2009 saw Wrestlemania XXV be a huge success all over the world but during the main event Randy Orton with The Legacy vs. Triple H with Stephanie, Shane and Vince McMahon, Vince McMahon suffered a heart attack which everyone backstage and in attendance thought was kayfabe but this was not the case and it was announced the next night on RAW that Vincent Kennedy McMahon JNR was in intensive care. The following day it was announced that Vince had passed away on April 7th 2009 at 15:43.

The Will

The will got read to the family the next day the usual things happened Shane and Paul “HHH†Levesque were left cars, limo’s and planes. Stephanie and Linda inherited a vast fortune and houses from Vincent McMahon. Bret Hart received an apology letter over the whole Montreal Screwjob affair. Michael “HBK†Hickenbottom received priceless things from Vince including several WWE Championship’s amongst other things. The will then stated that Shane got the rights to the Elimination Chamber Match. The will took a turn for the worst when it stated that the WWE would be sold to the highest bidder. The family did not contest it but instead went to Vince’s close friends and employees and asked if they were willing to help save the company from some strange investor. Several members of the WWE franchise said that they were willing to help out. Shane McMahon, Stephanie McMahon, Linda McMahon, Paul “HHH†Levesque, Michael “HBK†Hickenbottom, Mark Calaway, Jim Ross, Jerry “The King†Lawler and Howard Finkel put together $50,000,000 to try and buy WWE but they were told by the solicitors that they would have to up the bid because an offer of $1,000,000,000, they said they could not afford that. The solicitors apologised saying there wasn’t anything they could do.

The Secret buyer’s and Investor

It was announced on Sunday April 12th 2009 that the secret investor was in fact Eric Bischoff and Terry “Hulk†Hogan. They were backed by an investor from United Arab Emirates on the news of that several WWE employees cancelled there contracts because of how WCW was run. (Rather then list all of who left I will type who stayed). The wrestlers and employee’s who stayed were as follows - Raw - Dave Bautista JNR, John Layfield, Michael Hettinga, James Reiher JNR, Smackdown - Paul Wight JNR, Brian Myers, Andrew Hankinson, Edward Fatu, Oleg Prudius, Matthew Cardona, ECW - Richard Young, Steven Lewington. This meant a lot of free agents and a lot of people out of work.

New Organisation run by legends

Due to the vast clear outs of WWE and the demise of TNA everything was up in the air. Then WWE legends Michael Hickenbottom, Paul Levesque, Jim Ross, Jerry Lawler, Mark Calaway, Richard Fliehr and Steve Austin decided to set up there own company. They decided to contact several people to tell them don’t sign for any other company till they have this company running properly and fully. The seven men thought long and hard what about what to call the company. They thought long and hard about the name and they came up with The Great American Wrestling Organisation or GAW for short. They also bought several bits of TNA including Pay Per View names and the rights to there videos etc. They also hired Shane and Stephanie as executives.

GAW Wrestlers and Other Talent
Male:

Main Event:
Christian
Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
Randy Orton

Upper Midcard:

AJ Styles
DH Smith
Eric Young
Samoa Joe

Midcard:

Cody Rhodes
Hernandez
Homicide
John Morrison
“The†Miz
MVP
Paul Burchill
Petey Williams
Ted DiBiase JNR
Teddy Hart
TJ Wilson

X Division:

Alex Shelly
Chris Sabin
Christopher Daniels
Consequences Creed
Jay Lethal
Kazarian
Low-Ki
Matt Sydal
Rey Mysterio

Female:
Gail Kim
Katie Lee
Madison Rayne
Melina
Natalie Neidhart
Roxxi

Ring Announcer:
Lillian Garcia

Backstage Interviewer:
Lauren

Agents:
Triple H
Shawn Michaels
Undertaker
Ric Flair
Steve Austin
Jim Ross
Jerry Lawler

Tag Teams
Motor City Machineguns : Chris Sabin and Alex Shelly
Best Generation Tag Team : Ted DiBiase JNR and Cody Rhodes
Hardy Boys : Matt and Jeff Hardy (occasionally)
Hart Foundation : DH Smith, Teddy Hart, TJ Wilson and Natalie Neidhart
Lethal Consequences : Jay Lethal and Consequences Creed
Edge and Christian (occasionally)
LAX : Homicide and Hernandez
Miz and Morrison

Commentators
Matt Striker
Michael Cole
Tazz

Booker
Paul Heyman

Championships

GAW World Championship : Vacant
GAW Television Championship : Vacant
GAW X Division Championship : Vacant
GAW Tag Team Championship : Vacant

Pay Per Views

Lockdown - April
Sunday Bloody Sunday - July
Desolation Row - October
Proving Ground - January

If anyone takes this and puts it on anyother website or use it on this one i will contact the leaders

connorten

Reaction score
I'm looking for one or two people to write 2-4 matches a week. They wont be long matches and I will give 1 rep each week possibly 2 depends on how many matches you write. Please contact me as soon as possible if you would like to write some matches.

Paul

Reaction score
Pauls Be The GM

This is easy. I need 3 people to be a genral manager. Write why you think you should get it and what you would do with your brand etc.

Then you have to write the show up and the matches etc. (which you choose) and you can have King of The Ring tournaments etc.

You will also need to post which brand you want.

Regards

Paul.

Paul

Reaction score
It's similar I suppose.