The Official Classified Ads

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Well, i am thinking of bringing my old BTB TMW back, this BTB was at Wrestlemania, i would post the wrestlemania results and we would draft roster - I would extend them a bit - and have one show each,

PM if interested.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
anyone looking for a partner for a BTB PM me

details:
Decent writing, better at storylines
Preferably newer rosters and timeline, like 06- present
Don't watch TNA or Indy

I've got 9 pages of a BTB that i started but it never got out of the beginning so its still on word if you want to see it.

Evil Austin

Hey if anyone is new out there and wishes to start a BTB from the begining 2002 late 2001 pm me I had the plans, rosters, champions and rivalries of it planned out but never used it.. so if anyone wants that information just pm me otherwise i delete it..

dlw2711

Reaction score
If anyone wants to do a tri-branded WWE BTB with the current post-draft rosters, PM me. I was thinking we could have open trading between brands, just because so much has changed.

DenninV2

Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a partner to like a WWE fed after the draft or even re-draft the rosters entirely then just contact me.

dlw2711

Reaction score
Hey Dennin, I thought you wanted RAW in my BTB!

Anyway, Smackdown is still open!

dlw2711

Reaction score
Still need that Smackdown GM to get my BTB started. Who wants it? (PM me!)

TRI

Reaction score
I've decided to do another BTB. If you are interested in being my partner, PM me. You must be very experienced, as I want to have another top thread on this site.

TRI

Reaction score
I'm still looking for a partner. PM me if you are interested.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Well I think I'm putting the ECW BTB to the side as I really wanna write different wrestlers. I wanna have fun writing show's. Well I'm looking for a partner.. Depending on who it is we will discuss the time period.. I have some idea's such as Wrestlemania 21, or XX which is my favorite idea at the moment.. Or anything else as long as it's close, and before a Wrestlemania like BTB.. I have aim for fast discussion, and I need some of your work.. Well PM me if intrested.. Also, Tri check your pm's man.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I know I just requested a partner.. But my potential partner hasn't gotten back to me so if anyone is intrested I will really like to do a BTB following Wrestlemania XX, or XXI.. I am halfway finished with the results for Wrestlemania XX.. SO if anyone's intrested PLEASE pm me.. AIM is Loverrboyy678