The Official Classified Ads

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

hbk4894

Reaction score
hi im starting my last btb soon and im looking for a partner who can have exp on btb or not if u want to create a btb with me pm or email me on nathanmoulding@hotmail.co.uk or add me on that adress

JHar888

Reaction score
C10's helping me out with XWE: Xtreme Wrestling Entertainment, by writing a match in my Turning Point PPV. I'm trying to get Turning Point done before the thread runs old, but I'm not going to have it done on time. To prevent this from happening in the future, I need a designated PPV helper. PM me, or E-Mail me, at
JHar888@aol.com

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Sorry if i sound really fussy & weird... but! Can i spice up the name for my thread a little by changing it to :-

ECW - Nitro!â„¢

Thank You...

_xcellence_

Reaction score
NAME CHANGE ASAP

My btb is called

Xcellence Presents Smackdown - Hostile Takeover

Change too

Xcellence Presents Smackdown - Hostile Takeover / All Reviews Returned

cheers

JHar888

Reaction score
OK, XWE was a failure because Hitman was like...banned, so yeah, I'm starting a new one, possibly TNA. I need a partner to help me with some stuff. I was thinking maybe use the real TNA roster, but devied into two brands.

connorten

Reaction score
Hey JHARR888 I would be willing to help write a few matches like 2-4 matches a week if it would help you. Just PM me if you want help or pm if you feel you have it under control.

connorten

Reaction score
Wanted: 1-2 Writers to write 1 maybe 2 matches a week
Experience: Not needed
So if anybody has any extra time PM me as long as you can write 1-2 matches a week. Please message me as soon as possible. Thanks.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Just a notice that theres a few open spots for the BTB Federation if anyone wanted to join.

cena316

Reaction score
WANTED​

Who: BTB Partner
What: To write Smackdown and ECW shows
Where: IWF Be the Booker
When: Weekly

I am writing RAW but am looking for one to two partners to write ECW to complete my WWE Season. Intersted parties should send me a PM. I am new to these forums but not new to creative writing.

Thanks
Cena

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
WANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What: 1 to 2 New-Expeirnced writers who would be willing to team up with me so that I can bring back my old BTB
Who: Anyone who is good at writing and would like to team with me
Writing: 2-4 matches, maybe more or less depending on who teams up and how many people are willing, and how many matches your willing to write.
How Often: Whenever is best for the writers, if you guys can write 3 shows a week, we'll do that, if you can write 1 or 2, we'll do one or 2. Not sure on how many shows yet.

I myself am not a very good writer, but I'm a good booker, and have some great ideas stored up in my noggin, but don't have the time/talent to do myself.

PM me if you're interested

connorten

Reaction score
I would be interested. Just PM me with all the info.

connorten

Reaction score
1-2 Writers Wanted​
What: 1-2 Writers to start a WWE BTB with me. If there is enough interest I will make it 3 brands if there is little intrest it will be Raw and Smackdown.
Who: Anyone!!! Experience or none.
Writing: A full show each week, and 1 week a month it will be 2 shows because of the PPV.
If Interested: If you are interested send me a message as soon as possible and we will get started.