The Official Classified Ads

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA > WWE

Reaction score
I need a partner, to give me ideas and to work on the presentation of it. (Total Nonstop Action: A Revolution)

Switchy

Reaction score
my btb is what happens after wrestlemania and can it be changed to wrestlemania revenge plz

Truth

Reaction score
I need someone who will write shgows for my BTB, WWE:Back in Buisness. I will do all the booking, I just need a writer.

JuulDK

Reaction score
I need someone who will write shgows for my BTB, WWE:Back in Buisness. I will do all the booking, I just need a writer.

If someone wants to write your shows, the who decides who wins?? You or him/her???

Truth

Reaction score
I WILL DO ALL THE BOOKING

Speaks for itself, but yeah I decide everything, all the writer does is the write the matches.

But actually we would talk about it, I'd still have final say but we would talk about the booking and stuff.

Reaction score
im in the same situation as truth, i usually make my matches too long. so if anyone wants to help me write some fo the matches, not all of them, pm me

JuulDK

Reaction score
So all you need is just someone to do the dirty work and write whatever you want??? :s

Truth

Reaction score
No what I'm saying is the writer writes the matches, I do the booking. But we also discuss about who wins, and stuff like that, only I have the final say.

TNA > WWE

Reaction score
I need a writer for my BTB. They need to have a very good knowledge of TNA, and all the wrestlers moves.

I will tell you the winner of the match, the moves I want included, but other than that it is completely in your hands, although I will have final say.

Thanks in advance.

Vander

Reaction score
You guys do know that weekly show matches don't have to be in full don't you? Just summarise them like me or write a match ending. It's pretty simple. You only need to write out matches in full for PPV's.

TNA > WWE

Reaction score
^^ Oh yeah, I forgot, I would only need that person for PPVs because earlier I found out I was crap at first person writing. I can do 'Daniels then hit the Angel wings and got the three count', but I can't do 'What is Daniels going to do now, OMG it's the Angel wings, is the match over, 1, 2, 3 yes daniels has won.