• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Angle,Booker T and Jericho Feuds-Best Fueds

WM 20-moment

Owen Hart Tribute Match with Bret Hart

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Chris Benoit vs Danny Benoit. I think it was ruled a no contest because Danny wouldn't tap.

Travis40

^Dude.....:roflmao::roflamo::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: AWESOME...I can't wait for that to come out on DVD...I'll so buy that.

But I'd have to say...his matches with Angle, Booker, Hart, and his match against Cena was good. I just can't think of Benoit now without thinking of the last 3 days of his life...I don't think anyone else can either.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Ok Fuck Benoit,he is a sick fuck who is currently residing in HELL

1,000th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$@)()(!)(!)(~)()#(!)%#*()(#)())@_!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blitzkrieg

Reaction score
How very constructive, you use a tragedy to get your 1000th post. Well done.

Benoit was a great wrestler, and in his interviews he seemed like a nice man. Obviously something went wrong with him; depression and drugs most likely. It'll be hard from now on to say that I am a Benoit fan but I will always be. I'll try and remember him for his wrestling legacy, and not for his death.

I loved Benoit/Malenko vs. Hening and Windham at WCW Spring Stampede '99 (I think) and Benoit vs. Jericho and Summerslam '00. Of course, there is Benoit vs. Angle at the Royal Rumble '03. His championship win at WM XX was moving and also I was really happy when he won the WCW title in '00.

tommyboi65

Reaction score
I followed his career since Stampede. I followed the action of The British Bulldogs after they left the WWF in the late 80's..

There was a rookie Chris Benoit,The British Commonwealth Champion at the time I believe. From there to Japan,WCW,ECW,to WCW again & I was elated to see Benoit,Eddie Guerro, & Dean Malenko 7 Perry Saturn walking the WWE ramp in 2000..

Even more elated to have had the opportunity to see Chris live after following his career all those years in MSG,first a submission match where he forced Jericho to tap & a streetfight with Edge

Edgehead2593

Reaction score
I remember Vengeance, I was sitting in my room eating something and the ECW title match came on. Punk came out and then. . . wait why's Nitro coming out?
Nitro won the title, and the next day I heard about the murders. I didn't believe it at first.

He was one of the best, damn steroids.

Gamer287

Reaction score
Momment Big win at WMXX

Match Chris Beniot vs Triple H Iron Man Match

Fued Chris Beniot/Jushin Liger