• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 UFL Regular Season Discussion

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
My dad watched it, didn’t think he’d even know about it. He still watches wrestling, but, often flips channels because he thinks it’s stupid lol. He’s a Cowboys fan (that’s where my fandom came from) so I let him know there’s a Dallas team that has a better chance of winning a championship in the next few years so he should also be a Renegades fan.

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Well, the Vipers haven't had any better success yet. They are running out of time too.

Enjoying the extra Jenny time during the game.

Last edited:

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
I was mostly watching with it in the background. It was my least favorite game so far this weekend. Hopefully the Renegades play a whole lot better than the Vipers did.

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
No Landry Jones playing for Dallas today. Didn't know that Lance Dunbar is playing for the Renegades. Thats pretty cool.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Alright, now that the shit show of the Busch Clash is over, I'm back for this game. Seems I didn't miss much not watching all of the earlier game.