• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 Stanley Cup Playoff Discussion Thread

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
What the fuck is wrong with people?

Dude scored an empty net goal. If you don't want to give up an empty net goal don't pull your goalie.
Exactly

Oh no he did a slap shot! League is so full of toxic white dudes with sticks up their bum who hate fun. At least in football you're allowed to show personality

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
I mean it is hardly even a showboating thing. It's like a basketball player doing a windmill dunk on a breakaway. Who gives a shit if anything there's a slightly less chance of it going in.

Hope mother fucker gets a 5 game suspension for the hit. Probably gon just get a fine.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Storm Trooper said:
I mean it is hardly even a showboating thing. It's like a basketball player doing a windmill dunk on a breakaway. Who gives a shit if anything there's a slightly less chance of it going in. Hope mother fucker gets a 5 game suspension for the hit. Probably gon just get a fine.
in person hearing . Gonna be min 5

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Nice.

On an unrelated note, just got my ticket to the game Sunday at Metlife Stadium. Splurged for a seat in a section that allows access to a club level that is indoors cause well, it's February.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
mduwjssu5jic1.png