• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 Stanley Cup Playoff Discussion Thread

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Yeah the rumours suck but I do love people having fun with them. My favourite that I saw last night was that the Canucks traded Beauvillier so they could sign Perry so he can move in with Bedard’s mom. Reminds me of another rumour that Cory Schneider left Vancouver because Ryan Kesler slept with his wife, which still could be true. Another one is that Mark Messier is bisexual and was the reason why Pavel Bure left Vancouver. While I tend to believe the Kesler rumour as he’s well known as being an asshole and that wasn’t the only story about him being adulterous the Messier one is pretty out there.

John_69

Penguins are mid. So there’s that.

Attachments

• IMG_1094.jpeg
    IMG_1094.jpeg
    321.2 KB · Views: 11

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
you guys do realize those are real people with real lives you're fucking with with spreading shit like this right
What I said about Perry was clearly a joke based on how the ridiculous the rumours are. The other stuff is stuff that’s been around for years and I clearly said the Messier stuff is out there because it’s so stupid. My point was these rumours are always so fucking stupid just like the Cal Ripken/Kevin Costner rumour from years ago which is still one of the dumbest things ever.

Rosie

Dark Side
I was today years old when I found out that Brian Burke, when he was the GM of the Leafs, could have traded Kadri and Schenn to draft Victor Hedman, but didn't.

Rosie

Dark Side
He basically treated the team as being "competitive" at a time where we weren't. The Sundin era ended, and instead he treated us like a team with one peace away from winning a cup.