• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 Stanley Cup Playoff Discussion Thread

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
(its stupid there is two florida hockey teams lol)
Sabres fan.

There is like 3 NY teams too..

Multiple Cali teams as well lol.

And I can tell you down here people love the lighting so it's not like there isn't a fan base in Florida. I'm actually surprised Orlando or Miami doesn't have a team (though Panthers I think are closer to miami.)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Sabres fan.

There is like 3 NY teams too..

Multiple Cali teams as well lol.

And I can tell you down here people love the lighting so it's not like there isn't a fan base in Florida. I'm actually surprised Orlando or Miami doesn't have a team (though Panthers I think are closer to miami.)
right! well NY has hockey weather and tradition. cali having THREE teams is also insane but at least theres a market for it.

Lightning are great, Panthers imo are no, they good atm but they struggled with attendance for years.

I feel the same way about Phoenix fwiw, get that team out of there and put it in markets where there's actual fans like Quebec City.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
I think it be cool if Vegas won (and wow mid west getting two titles in a week be nuts.) But I won't lie it stings seeing Eichel win a cup in his first real season