• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 Stanley Cup Playoff Discussion Thread

Messiah

Hana Kimura ❤️
Let's go Leafs.. The fans were too nice to correct The Rock.. It might be our new chant going forward.

Rosie

Dark Side
Messiah said:
Let's go Leafs.. The fans were too nice to correct The Rock.. It might be our new chant going forward.
It's The Rock, it doesn't matter what we think. And we know if we correct him, he may go full 2003 Heel Rock on Toronto AGAIN.

Rosie

Dark Side
I am happy for him and even without that he may be one of my fav players in the league right now. Just genuinely a feel good story. The man went undrafted and became a late bloomer, winning rookie of the year in the same year that he had to compete with CONNOR MCDAVID for it, and has become an elite player.

Rosie

Dark Side
Even in 2020, he had to take some time away because of a real scary situation in regards to Russian politics, but he came back and what could have derailed him a bit longer mentally, he instead has been doing great for himself