• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 Stanley Cup Playoff Discussion Thread

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
@Canadian Dragon how do you feel about the Canucks trading Hamonic to the Sens for a 3rd only to trade the pick to the Leafs for Dermott? What a steal for us, get rid of an overpaid and overrated defender and save 1.5 mil while we’re at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
It's been sad days for my Flyers being so terrible this Season we had to trade away one of the best Players in the Franchise in Giroux and Braun was traded away today. It's time for a change!

Messiah

Hana Kimura ❤️
Losing to the worst team in the league then beating the Florida Panthers the following night can only happen to the Leafs... Wish they would learn to beat these horrible teams to.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Kiril Kaprizov is one point away from tying Marion Gaborik's Wild single-season record. He's five goals away from tying Gaborik and Staal.

There's 17 games left on the schedule. I think Kaprizov is going to be Minnesota's first-ever 100-point player.

Doom

La Bestia
Since the NHL Playoffs start May 2, I plan on hosting a Stanley Cup Playoff Prediction Pool, in the coming days.

Last edited: