• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 Stanley Cup Playoff Discussion Thread

Rosie

Dark Side
Which, I'll take. San Jose is in it for a long rebuild, and as far as we know, didn't cover up sexual abuse

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Overtime at Madison Square Garden.

I love OT Playoff hockey. I hate it when it's my team though.
That feeling when your teams wins is insane though, in 2011 when the Nucks beat both the Hawks and the Sharks to win both series in OT games it was crazy, especially the Sharks game since they tied it up with like 20 seconds to go to force it into OT.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
That feeling when your teams wins is insane though, in 2011 when the Nucks beat both the Hawks and the Sharks to win both series in OT games it was crazy, especially the Sharks game since they tied it up with like 20 seconds to go to force it into OT.
Definitely.

But the longer it goes the more agonizing. Especially this one as the ice seemed tilted in Carolinas favor. Thank Jesus for Igor. 54 saves. Only 25 less than his career high but dude is unbelievable.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Definitely.

But the longer it goes the more agonizing. Especially this one as the ice seemed tilted in Carolinas favor. Thank Jesus for Igor. 54 saves. Only 25 less than his career high but dude is unbelievable.
Yeah I remember in 07 when Luongo had 72 against Dallas in 4OT, had he made 2 more saves he would've set the record at the time