• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NFL Offseason Discussion Thread

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
He put up an entire draft board, and is thoroughly explaining how it works. It's honestly quite interesting.

he's also talking to Pat McAfee. It's not possible to fall asleep listening to Pat McAfee.

I live in New England I’ve had my share of listening to the grumpiest old man

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Oh brother I misread that at first and thought they had previously been required but now were optional even tho the data says they work, I was like tf :lol

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Oh brother I misread that at first and thought they had previously been required but now were optional even tho the data says they work, I was like tf :lol

From what I read they were allowed in training camp but now they're allowed in actual games.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
I'm not against this. I just hope they can paint them the same color as the helmet. Otherwise it could lead to both teams wearing the same color hat causing confusion.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
3f5cfeb205234d8ce6c584a9232db1b6.jpg

LFG!!!