• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NFL Offseason Discussion Thread

Doom

La Bestia
First, you sign Russ to a one-year contract. Second, you trade for Fields, with the Bears not giving him the time to put a team around him, likely to draft Caleb Williams first overall in the Draft. I guess they want to forget they had both Pickett and Rudolph by signing Russ and Fields.

To be serious, nothing but the best of luck to both guys in their new home.

Doom

La Bestia
I'm so happy that the Titans give Levis another receiver to throw the ball to and that's signing Ridley. Things are slowing coming together for the offense.

What they should do is go after offensive lineman. Sucks that Tyron Smith's off the table since the Jets claimed him, but the best of luck to him. Trent Brown of the Patriots would be a decent candidate. Or, they should go after OT Joe Alt in the draft, to continue to build an offensive linemen since we already got Peter Skoronski. There's still time for Ran Cartheon to make these decisions, as he's made very smart decisions to bring Pollard and Ridley to Tennessee.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Jets don't need to draft a tackle at 10 now that they have Tyron Smith. But it is still likely. Unless they trade down (they may want to recoup the 2 they lost from the Rodgers deal).