• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NFL Offseason Discussion Thread

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Hell if all it would take is a 6th fuck it Jets could have gotten him to back up VP Rodgers.
brkgy5olvooc1.png

Already done.

JETS GON SUPA BOWL

Cwalker

I guess if Russ doesn’t pan out, he’s only on a 1-year deal, so if he flames out you move on to Fields are your starter for 2025

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
I guess if Russ doesn’t pan out, he’s only on a 1-year deal, so if he flames out you move on to Fields are your starter for 2025
I mean the Stealers are paying Russ the veteran minimum. If it doesn't pan out after 5 games they can say fuck it and go to Fields in 2024. Stealers will have to decide on the 5th year option for Fields in this offseason, so he'll either be a Free Agent after the season or get the 5th year option picked up.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
I mean the Stealers are paying Russ the veteran minimum. If it doesn't pan out after 5 games they can say fuck it and go to Fields in 2024. Stealers will have to decide on the 5th year option for Fields in this offseason, so he'll either be a Free Agent after the season or get the 5th year option picked up.

Correction to my previous post. if Russ doesn't pan out after 9 games.