• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NFL Offseason Discussion Thread

Cwalker

He's also a snake oil salesman and tries to peddle "Concussion Water".
I don’t pay attention to that.

I’m focused on what he can do on the field. And he’s definitely an upgrade over what Pittsburgh had.

AFC North is arguably the toughest division in football but I wouldn’t be surprised if 3 teams make it this year to the playoffs and everyone is at least .500 again

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I don’t pay attention to that.

I’m focused on what he can do on the field. And he’s definitely an upgrade over what Pittsburgh had.

AFC North is arguably the toughest division in football but I wouldn’t be surprised if 3 teams make it this year to the playoffs and everyone is at least .500 again
Unfortunately Wilson has to go through the wood chipper that is Cleveland, Baltimore, and Cincinnati's defenses

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Well I surely didn't think we would see the Retirement of Donald and for sure a shock for the Rams too who seem to be trending upward. For sure the Defense is going to be loss without him. Pickett leaving the Steelers to come to my Eagles Wilson is an upgrade to him but Pickett had enough time because of his age to get better as a QB and take back the role I feel. He's with us the QB Factory Howie likes to say he'll be traded no doubt next Offseason for a pick because Howie loves to stack up picks closer to the Draft.

Cwalker

Justin Fields has been traded to the Pittsburgh Steelers for a 2025 6th round pick that can potentially become a 4th rounder.

Bears are all in on Caleb Williams