• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NFL Offseason Discussion Thread

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
I respect the hell out of Tiki and his contributions to the NFL but he needs to shut up already. Beyond business Barkley thought he had a better chance to have success with the Eagles vs Giants that is all it is. Nothing the Giants have done since he was there proved to him that the franchise is trending upward even with the Moves they made today because Jones at QB is there and they are stuck with him when clearly he's not the guy.

Barkley, Huff, Braun is a nice way to start Free Agency. The Packers and Vikings making moves today with major upside good job. @Storm Trooper

Does he play LB as well because now that we are going to be a 3-4 which I hate hate hate as a Defense I wonder what that means for Reddick. Sweat is going to be the other guy on the End and Carter in the inside at DT. They'll need to figure that out and I need me a Vet CB and Safety too was kinda hoping for Xavier but CJGJ is there let's bring him back home.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
I respect the hell out of Tiki and his contributions to the NFL but he needs to shut up already. Beyond business Barkley thought he had a better chance to have success with the Eagles vs Giants that is all it is. Nothing the Giants have done since he was there proved to him that the franchise is trending upward even with the Moves they made today because Jones at QB is there and they are stuck with him when clearly he's not the guy.

Barkley, Huff, Braun is a nice way to start Free Agency. The Packers and Vikings making moves today with major upside good job. @Storm Trooper

Does he play LB as well because now that we are going to be a 3-4 which I hate hate hate as a Defense I wonder what that means for Reddick. Sweat is going to be the other guy on the End and Carter in the inside at DT. They'll need to figure that out and I need me a Vet CB and Safety too was kinda hoping for Xavier but CJGJ is there let's bring him back home.
Huff is a Pass Rusher. That's his position. As in he wasn't on the field in non-passing downs. But his pass rush win-rate is literally top 5 in the entire league.

And he's like 25 or 26.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Huff is a Pass Rusher. That's his position. As in he wasn't on the field in non-passing downs. But his pass rush win-rate is literally top 5 in the entire league.

And he's like 25 or 26.
Good to know thanks amigo. The DT/DE Production for us this past Season was night and day different for the Eagles where they broke Sack Records for the Season. We sorely need to get to the QB more to aid the Secondary this upcoming Season and hopefully it will mean more success and a possible another Playoff run.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Mixon and Higgins are leaving and Moss is coming over not gonna lie that is a downgrade to me. Mixon to the Cowboys, or Giants maybe? Vikings need a RB as well.

Higgins if he's traded maybe the Lions, Packers, or the Vikings get into play for his services.