• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NFL Offseason Discussion Thread

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Giants Country…Let’s Tank!

Wait…that seems to be our mantra by week 8 every year

And yet they never do it properly so instead of being able to take a potential franchise qb we’ll end up with Danny dimes again. Tons of good o line help in the draft this year hope they at least grab some of those guys. I see them taking a WR in the first round in mocks and I’m like please no. O line men please

Cwalker

And yet they never do it properly so instead of being able to take a potential franchise qb we’ll end up with Danny dimes again. Tons of good o line help in the draft this year hope they at least grab some of those guys. I see them taking a WR in the first round in mocks and I’m like please no. O line men please
Almost every mock I’ve seen has us taking Nabers or Rome.

But if Joe Alt is there, you take him and plug him in at RT instead of left.

Cwalker

It really depends on Chicago and New England. If they make trades, things will different but if they stay pay, I expect it to go something like:

Chicago- Caleb Williams
Washington- Drake Maye
New England-Jayden Daniels
Arizona- Marvin Harrison Jr
Chargers- Brock Bowers

Then us. So Nabers is possible.

Bad News Booty

fuck...Nabors could be a difference maker though....
it's tough maybe we should trade down a few and then grab our O Line help and get some other assets

Cwalker

The smart thing to do is keep Fields and trade that #1 pick for more assets.

Like Jake said, Fields has shown flashes. You have to build around him. They went out and got him a potential #1 receiver in DJ Moore He’s got a solid back and tight end.

They need to shore up the O-Line. You flip pick 1 for more picks, they already have pick #9. They could stock up this draft

Bad News Booty

The smart thing to do is keep Fields and trade that #1 pick for more assets.

Like Jake said, Fields has shown flashes. You have to build around him. They went out and got him a potential #1 receiver in DJ Moore He’s got a solid back and tight end.

They need to shore up the O-Line. You flip pick 1 for more picks, they already have pick #9. They could stock up this draft

They get Rome and some o line help and sign one of the big FA RBs they’d be looking good

Cwalker

They get Rome and some o line help and sign one of the big FA RBs they’d be looking good
Memory serves me correctly, they have a nice chunk of change to play with too in terms of cap space.

They make the right moves, no reason they couldn’t be a .500 team

Bad News Booty

Memory serves me correctly, they have a nice chunk of change to play with too in terms of cap space.

They make the right moves, no reason they couldn’t be a .500 team

Yeah 4th most cap space

If they can get Josh Jacobs they are off to the races

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Eh, the Bears "win the offseason" every damn year and then they manage to fuck it up when it actually matters. Do I hope they keep Fields? God yea. Guy has thrown for 225 yards 6 times in 36 games. But they could draft Caleb, and he'll look bad too.

Reactions: BSE