• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NFL Offseason Discussion Thread

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Buccaneers are releasing two-time Pro Bowl outside linebacker Shaquil Barrett, per sources. Barrett had a $15.04 million option bonus due next month. Instead of collecting it, he now will become a free agent.

That really sucks.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
The Bucs have multiple Defensive Players as Free Agents like LB Lavonte David, LB Devin White, and now Shaq so they could lose all three in one Offseason where they had low expectations going into the Season those might not as high if they lose alot of talent. They still need to try to keep Mike Evans and Winfield too talk about a tough road for them to get it done.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
I'm torn on Fields. As someone who hates OSU and the Bears, seeing him be terrible has been fun. BUT, as someone who hates the Bears, it'd be hilarious to see him go somewhere else and be good.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I honestly ain’t sure what I want, because I’m scared they will give up someone for him I don’t wanna lose. But, god damn they gotta have someone better than Ridder. But, Fields probably ain’t it.

Wish they could get like, Baker Mayfield or something tbh.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Falcons will get Kirk Cousins and they'll count their blessings to be so lucky :garrett

Kirk Cousins
full