• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NFL Offseason Discussion Thread

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Apoho Creed said:
Now that the Season is over now it's time to think about Free Agency in March and the Draft in April.
Season isn't over until March 12th. The games however, are indeed finished.

Reactions: BSE

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
BSE said:
Yes but Shanahan has been here so many times now. Is it fair to say he can’t win it all
yes it most definitely is fair to say that. He gotta win one to get that monkey off his back

Reactions: BSE

Cwalker

San Fran/LA/Det just beating the shit out of each other for the top spot in the NFC over the next few years should produce some good football

Deezy

DZ PZ
GGG5abJXEAAXZ4v

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
San Fran/LA/Det just beating the shit out of each other for the top spot in the NFC over the next few years should produce some good football

So were not putting in Dallas and Philly? You would think next Season the Eagles and Cowboys will be better than 2 outta those Teams. The Eagles won 11 Games under the toughest Schedule in the Division the way they scheduled it and could of won a few more outside a few plays here and there. I can see the Eagles and Cowboys winning 11-13 Games and be right there too as the Lions, and Niners especially will have tougher Schedules winning their Divisions.

Last edited:

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
I want to see either Eagles vs Ravens, Eavens vs Packers, Titans vs Falcons, Vikings vs Steelers or Jets vs Giants next Super. For no reason of course, no not at all.