• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NFL Offseason Discussion Thread

BSE

Bobby Barrows said:
Wow, Lions losing in humiliating fashion in the NFC Championship? Well join the Packers and the Vikings in that category fellas.
And to the 49ers too with questionable coaching decisions and defensive play. The Lions are officially the Packers.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
I’m ready for my Braves to win the 2024 World Series

We'll see you in the 2nd Round once my Phillies smack up whoever wins the other WC spot. I'm saying that because the Phillies right now are not good enough to win the NL East but that could change hopefully soon.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Fun Fact: Patrick Mahomes now has as many playoff wins as Peyton Manning!

Yeah not too shocked with that. Peyton's Colts for alot of Years had an average to below average Defense at times during his time there. Thank goodness for him they broke through the Door in 07 and won the Super Bowl at least once. Also Peyton had to deal with guys like Big Ben and Brady deciding for alot of Years who was gonna represent the AFC.

BSE

2019 Ravens - #1 seed, #1 rushing offense, RBs get 9 carries in a playoff upset, offense struggles and scores 12 points, Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl

2023 Ravens - #1 seed, #1 rushing offense, RBs get 6 carries in a playoff upset, offense struggles and scores 10 points, Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl