The Official 2024 NFL Offseason Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
The Browns go fuck themselves for getting of him in favor of Deshaun Cosby. Talk about a screwjob. Baker's proved the haters wrong thinking that his career's over because he's been in Carolina and Los Angeles with little success. Props to him and what he's done in Tampa though Blaze hates them. Their game against the Lions will be a tougher challenge for him and the team. TBH, should be a good one.

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
nikkibella
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
yUZITLS
Sirianni I think will survive and get one more chance just because the team made it to the Super Bowl last year and was competitive enough to nearly win the AFC East. In fact, they were ahead of Dallas at one point weren't they?

McCarthy better be gone though. Too many times the Cowboys have been one and done in the playoffs with him. I wasn't thrilled with him going to Dallas. Time to move on from him.

Curious to see if Dan Quinn has any chance of being the HC in Seattle now after Dallas couldn't stop Green Bay.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

What do you want me to say about the Eagles/Bucs Game tonight? What did I expect from an Offense not having AJ Brown and losing Julio to a Concussion during expect to do with only Smith? Smith was cooking tonight but outside of that no one on Offense came to play so what is Hurts expect to achieve when no one is getting open? The problem all Season has been is when the Offense has been playing well the Defense was playing like scrubs and vice versa.

Changes will be happening and that is going to be with the Offensive and Defensive Coordinators. Saint Nick is safe for one more Year Lurie will give him that I feel but right now he's raging. Remember Chip Kelly got let go seemly because of Trading Shady, DeSean, and letting of Maclin in their primes and getting nothing back but he had 2 winning Seasons when he came in. Dougie P comes in and gets to the Super Bowl in Year 2 with Wentz and gets fired 2 Seasons later after him pulling Jalen giving the Commanders the NFC East over the Giants. Lurie didn't like that and he was fired within a few Weeks to a Month. Noting is a given or guaranteed after the way this Team fell apart.

I look at players like Kelce, Brandon Graham, Cox who might of played their last Games as Eagles and that was a pathetic way for them to go out. I wish them well if they retire or move on to other Teams and Bradberry can be cut tomorrow he gave up multiple big plays with his lack of Tackling. I guess I won't need to waste my time watching the rest of the Playoffs so my main focus is the Sixers falling apart in the Playoffs again, supporting the young Flyers again and Spring Training involving the Phillies.

Last edited:

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
nikkibella
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
yUZITLS
From here on out I am rooting for the Detroit Lions the most. Lions vs. Texans in the Super Bowl. Lets make it happen!

For real though, the Houston Texans are still in the hunt but not the Dallas Cowboys. The Houston Texans with a first year HC and QB has made it further than McCarthy and Prescott.

To me if the Jones family wants to be seen as any sort of competent owners still they should be future endeavoring McCarthy this week.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Hell of a run for Kelce. Eagles fan or not, I’ll put some respect on his name. Future First Ballot Hall of Famer

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Hell of a run for Kelce. Eagles fan or not, I’ll put some respect on his name. Future First Ballot Hall of Famer

Same he’s always been a class act

Antemortem

Prodigy
Reaction score
Absolutely.

I wish it hadn't ended like this, but what a career. I'm sure he would've retired last year if he wasn't so tantalizingly close to another ring. This man redefined his position in the NFL. 7 pro bowls, 6 first team all pros. Hats off to you, Jason. Would love to see him in the HOF one day.

Reactions: Doom

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Jalen Hurts is now 0-3 in the playoffs when his defense allows more than 7 points or more.

• Haha
Reactions: BSE

BSE

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Sports Team
nnLKsfY
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Last night, the Eagles were 0-9 on 3rd down and 0-2 on 4th down

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Doom and #Waddles

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

I'm sick to my Stomach already and this News makes it worse. I knew the moment he was talking to Stoutland he told him so. We'll miss you Kelce we'll be seeing in the Hall of Fame very soon.
Last night, the Eagles were 0-9 on 3rd down and 0-2 on 4th down
:harden2

• Sad
Reactions: Doom