• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NFL Offseason Discussion Thread

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Both Championship Games are set in Stone now it's the Bengals vs Chiefs and Niners vs Eagles. The Niners only the Cowboys score 1 TD today and I'm not shocked the way Dak had 2 INTS that could of been points for them. Turnovers matter double Dak haven't you learned that? Anyways I'm expecting both Games next Week to have us all biting our Nails. I think easily the best thing for my Eagles is not to turn it over vs the Niners and tire out that Niners Defense with the Run. The Niners Secondary I feel is their weak spot so their will be opportunities to let it fly. As for my Defense do what you did to Jones and it will help everything else on that Defense.

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
I feel like the most interesting Super Bowl matchup out of the 4 teams that are left would be Chiefs vs. Eagles. Andy Reid going against his former team in the Super Bowl. Bills were my pick to win it all but they are out of it now. I sure didn't factor in to there being snow during the playoffs.

Last edited: