• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NFL Offseason Discussion Thread

Finishline

Drop the Mike
My top quarter rankings (Top 8 NFL teams) after this week.

316538819_136844079158370_5796856295691991425_n.jpg

49ers are legit and Eagles are concerning after losing to the Commanders and nearly losing to a really bad Colts team.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
My top quarter rankings (Top 8 NFL teams) after this week.

316538819_136844079158370_5796856295691991425_n.jpg

49ers are legit and Eagles are concerning after losing to the Commanders and nearly losing to a really bad Colts team.

The 4th Ranked at the time on Defense Colts? We've still got some kinks to work out but once this Team is healthy with the added pieces, with a Home crowd of Philly rocking good luck trying to beat us in the Playoffs. Alot of these Teams this Season even at the top have had slip ups of some kind or looked like a Team not warranting a top spot I feel.

Finishline

Drop the Mike
I'd switch Dolphins and 49ers but it's not a big deal.

Props for putting my Ravens in your top 8. Good man.
I've caught the most flack for:

a) putting the 49ers in the top 2
b) having the Eagles at 5
c) having the Ravens there, period.

I feel like the 49ers are getting healthy and hot at the right time, a flashback to last year's NFC playoff picture.

The Eagles haven't impressed me these last couple weeks, losing to Washington and ALMOST losing to the Colts with Jeff Saturday and too many injuries to count.

And the Ravens are winning. It's on the back of Lamar and a RB committee. But the Ravens can't be counted out. I've heard the Bengals get some nods here, and they've looked good without JaMarr Chase, but in terms of last year, they've been lackluster.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
I've caught the most flack for:

a) putting the 49ers in the top 2
b) having the Eagles at 5
c) having the Ravens there, period.

I feel like the 49ers are getting healthy and hot at the right time, a flashback to last year's NFC playoff picture.

The Eagles haven't impressed me these last couple weeks, losing to Washington and ALMOST losing to the Colts with Jeff Saturday and too many injuries to count.

And the Ravens are winning. It's on the back of Lamar and a RB committee. But the Ravens can't be counted out. I've heard the Bengals get some nods here, and they've looked good without JaMarr Chase, but in terms of last year, they've been lackluster.
Hey man, they are YOUR power rankings. Don't worry about what people think about them dude.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute

Something had to be done. I thought he'd start but get benched. This is probably better, and it says a lot about the front office and coaching staff that they're willing to do this. I think it can be a short term thing. Best way to describe this whole thing? Some might say it's a TEACHABLE MOMENT.

andre-chase-now-thats-a-teachable-moment.gif

Finishline

Drop the Mike
I'm okay with them benching Zach Wilson, but for Mike White? White is unproven as well.

If you're going to bench the rookie, bench him for someone who has won a Super Bowl, veteran Joe Flacco.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I'm okay with them benching Zach Wilson, but for Mike White? White is unproven as well.

If you're going to bench the rookie, bench him for someone who has won a Super Bowl, veteran Joe Flacco.

Flacco should 100% be starting they are looking like a playoff team if they can get some points on the board Flacco will do that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Finishline

Drop the Mike
Flacco should 100% be starting they are looking like a playoff team if they can get some points on the board Flacco will do that

Could also be something we're not seeing? Maybe they are trying to tank with a tight division and Mike White gives them the worse chance to win.

Even if I believe this is 100% the wrong direction to go.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Could also be something we're not seeing? Maybe they are trying to tank with a tight division and Mike White gives them the worse chance to win.

Wilson and his 2 and a half inches of offense were def worse

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute

Flacco started weeks 1-3. They were destroyed by Baltimore and Cincinnati, and they were lucky that Cleveland gave them the game.

Mike White is an unknown. He had the epic game against Cincinnati last year. Also this is a temporary thing to get Zach Wilson right both physically (he's developed bad habits this season) and emotionally (he needed to grow the fuck up after refusing to take accountability for his shortcomings). He'll be back in a few weeks unless Mike White turns back into Mike Fucking White.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love

You guys remember Mike White went like 3-1 for them threw for 400 yds in a game over Captain checkdown. Flacco is over the hill lol