• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NFL Offseason Discussion Thread

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Giants/Eagles is gonna super interesting now

I'm more afraid of the Cowboys than the Giants to be honest. I watched the Giants vs Texans Game on Sunday and nothing told me that this Team will do anything come Playoff Time. If Barkley doesn't score in that Second Half the Texans who under Mills made so many bonehead plays probably would beat them the way the Offense for the Giants looked. The Secondary for the Giants will be the death of them they got burned so many times vs the Texans it was a field day. I don't trust Daniel Jones with the Chips at the center of the Table to make a play when it matters.

I won't say anything about any call aside from the blatantly late hit as I was not watching those plays. But Heinecke gave himself up clearly with the whistle blowing. The penalized defender then took at least 2 steps and made contact with the player. If the refs didn't throw the flag there's a bigger problem then.

Dude is slipping and Graham and Riddick and slowing down before touching. If they leveled him I would of went yup Penalty is deserved there but in that moment you cannot allow to end the Game like that. We've seen plenty of questionable calls not just in this Game but this Season with Defensive Players you can put that one up for Review especially that non-Face Mask call right in front of the Referee :lol

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Just watch for those Purple colored holes.

Damn you guys play them in December by that time you would think the Giants, Cowboys, and Eagles will already have their Playoff spots locked in. One of three is going to win the Division and have it in tact and the other two will most likely hold both Wild Card spots. Most likely it might go Eagles, Vikings, Niners or Rams, and Bucs possibly at the 4th Seed. NFC East holds the Wild Card spots no doubt in my mind if I'm right Cowboys at Bucs, Giants at Seahawks, and Niners at Vikings in the Wild Card Round.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Damn you guys play them in December by that time you would think the Giants, Cowboys, and Eagles will already have their Playoff spots locked in. One of three is going to win the Division and have it in tact and the other two will most likely hold both Wild Card spots. Most likely it might go Eagles, Vikings, Niners or Rams, and Bucs possibly at the 4th Seed. NFC East holds the Wild Card spots no doubt in my mind if I'm right Cowboys at Bucs, Giants at Seahawks, and Niners at Vikings in the Wild Card Round.
I had

Eagles
Vikings
Rams
Bucs
Cowboys
Giants
Packers

But now that whole thing is outta whack

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor

And the hits keep coming. Grant Calcaterra could really shine in the Offense and if Tyree Jackson comes off the PUP List he'll be an asset to us. Still sucks to see that bs non-call led to an injury that effects my Team going forward.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Screenshot_20221115-185757_Chrome.jpg

Darkavius

As pointed out on the game last night, there's just a different vibe when Heinike (sp?) is in at QB rather then Wentz.
People forget Heinicke came up strong late in the season last year. If I remember correctly he almost helped beat the Bucs in a playoff game. Heinicke to me is one of the better backup QB's in the league. If he can get going he will give your team a boost. For all the surprising things this year one of the best things is how good some backup and former backup QB's are doing. PJ Walker, Geno Smith, Taylor Heinicke, Cooper Rush, Colt McCoy.

In thinking about QB's I think the Rams made a mistake keeping Stafford until 2026. I expect that to end up being a bad long term investment for the Rams.

Cwalker

I been saying Carson Wentz is about to be on his 4th team in 4 years. Washington might draft a rookie and rock with Taylor until he’s ready

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Cwalker said:
I been saying Carson Wentz is about to be on his 4th team in 4 years. Washington might draft a rookie and rock with Taylor until he’s ready
It'd honestly be the smart bet tbh. Keep Heinicke and draft a new QB.