• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NFL Offseason Discussion Thread

RDK

All glory to God
Foreman worth a pickup in fantasy if he's a free agent rn. Will be given the keys to an admittedly bad backfield, should be good for 15+ carries a week though

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Well damn the Niners are going to be a major factor within the NFC West for sure now. Even though I don't trust Jimmy G at all when the Chips are at the Center of the Table they'll be at least a Wildcard Team in the running no doubt unless the Rams completely fall apart the rest of the Season. Fire sale with the Panthers theirs a few players on that Defense I wouldn't mind scooping up. Brian Burns for sure, Quinn or Roquan Smith from The Bears would do wonders for my Defense that needs some Pass Rush.

Last edited:

Finishline

Drop the Mike
Woooow

Niners acquire McCaffrey. The Panthers recoup the picks they gave away for the likes of Darnold and Mayfield, two flops at quarterback.

And it makes the Elijah Mitchell selection earlier this season for fantasy look bad. He's been out since week 1 and now he's no longer the featured back.

Matrix

We're All Just Weird Kids In The End
Niners getting McCaffery kills one of my fantasy teams where I have Wilson and Mitchell both. But I'll be honest I don't think this move puts them over the top, they always have a strong running game no matter who has the ball. If KC or Buffalo got him I think that would have made them the instant top SB threat. But this does make the Niners a bigger threat because Deebo will have to run less and they get 3 years of McCaffery.

Finishline

Drop the Mike
Niners getting McCaffery kills one of my fantasy teams where I have Wilson and Mitchell both. But I'll be honest I don't think this move puts them over the top, they always have a strong running game no matter who has the ball. If KC or Buffalo got him I think that would have made them the instant top SB threat. But this does make the Niners a bigger threat because Deebo will have to run less and they get 3 years of McCaffery.
Literally 2 hours before this news broke, I was talking to some guys I do our sports radio show with. I mentioned Buffalo. I thought it would be game over and a perfect fit. I wonder if they acquired about the deal.

The big thing is:
a) McCaffrey HAS to stay healthy for any of this to work
b) Panthers chose draft capital and a ton of dead-cap money
c) The Panthers, in full rebuild mode, have devastated this fanbase

I live and have a radio show in the Carolinas... it's upset a lot of people.