• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NFL Offseason Discussion Thread

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Sucks that the Broncos lost but things happened. Melvin Gordon fumbling, injuries, questionable decisions by Hackett. One positive thing from this game for the Broncos, that offense showed more glimpses that they can work well together. Jeudy getting some catches, that deep ball catch by Hamler, Russell Wilson being DangeRUSS. The injuries going forward I am worried about. Javonte Williams with a knee injury and they may have to lean on Melvin Gordon who has fumbled 4 times already this season.

Last edited:

the autumn wind

Raiders win and looked good doing it yesterday.

I'm still not sold at all on Josh McDaniels but we'll see as it's obvious he's gonna be here at least a season or two.

Was really disappointed to see that the crowd in Vegas was prolly 60% Bronco fans. At least it looked that way on the tube. That shit never happened in Oakland. Not even close.

Moving to Vegas was a smart business decision by Mark Davis.

But moving them to a transient tourist mecca like Vegas has hurt their mystique somewhat IMO.

Doom

La Bestia
Here's a clip of last night's game where a protestor went on the field, and got leveled by Bobby Wagner:

Serves the dumbass right lol

Last edited:

Cwalker

Jonathon Taylor has officially been ruled out for tomorrow nights game against the Denver Broncos.

Matt Ryan, time for you to not be a bum again.

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Jonathon Taylor has officially been ruled out for tomorrow nights game against the Denver Broncos.

Matt Ryan, time for you to not be a bum again.
Way I see it, we're really only a few weeks removed from Matt Ryan not being that bum.