• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NFL Offseason Discussion Thread

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Obviously as a Bills fan we love our players and our team we wish Hamlin recovery and not even sure you go about this going into playoffs. This was a major game that could decide the playoffs. I mean you could if they nfl wanted to give the teams home field advantage and then if they faced do it on a neutral field.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Honestly what I'd do is either:

A.) Declare the game a tie, or the very rare No Contest and add it to their record.

B.) Delay playoffs by a week, hold a special game between the two before the Wild Card Round, and then move the Pro Bowl to after the Super Bowl.

Doom

La Bestia
the autumn wind said:
Did Damar take the vax? These kinds of things are starting to happen to young athletes at a growing rate who were vaxxed.
Do we really need to start asking questions, while he's fighting for his life right now?

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Did Damar take the vax? These kinds of things are starting to happen to young athletes at a growing rate who were vaxxed.

Besides the fact that this was a very inconsiderate thing to ask right now while the guy is fighting for his life....

I have heard it being explained by a few medical doctors that it has to do with Commotio Cordis. The impact to the chest, acting as a shockwave, resetting the heart and then not producing enough blood to the brain. Has been a thing since way before all of the vaccination talk started happening several years ago. Especially as a risk in contact sports.

Thoughts are still with Damar Hamlin. Hope that he recovers and lives on with full abilities.

Last edited: