• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NCAA Men's and Women's Basketball Offseason Discussion Thread

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Why is Houston only #3 this week?

And, Boomer Sooner is #7 this week :mark: Now the Sooners are without their top PG. If they won their conference, would they be left out of the CFP? Or would they let Bama in instead? Haaaaaaaaaaaaa lol.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Marquette got killed last night, lol.

Lots of good games on tonight.

Baylor vs Dook - Top 20 matchup
OU vs North Carolina - Top 15 matchup
Arizona vs Alabama
Villanova vs Creighton
Seton Hall vs UCONN - Rivalry game

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
UCONN lost by 15 points last night but the game really wasn't close.

UNC dominated OU all night. Still cool to see 2 of my favs play.

Dook beat Baylor in a competitive game until 5 minutes left to play in the game when Dook took over. I do not like Dook but they can hoop.

It's good to see the calendar turn to 2024 so we can resume conference play. Blowouts get boring at this point of the season.

Doom

La Bestia
I have to be honest. I haven't watched much college basketball at all, mainly Alabama because it's tough to catch them on TV, of the fact that I don't have the SEC Network and the fact that they're definitely not as good as last season. The only way to catch them somewhat is ESPN+ and listening to the games online on a live stream. I haven't done either of that.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
I have to be honest. I haven't watched much college basketball at all, mainly Alabama because it's tough to catch them on TV, of the fact that I don't have the SEC Network and the fact that they're definitely not as good as last season. The only way to catch them somewhat is ESPN+ and listening to the games online on a live stream. I haven't done either of that.
All good Doomy. I'll try to keep you updated the rest of the season. Also, I don't like seeing threads dying with no activity in the sports section.