• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

Cwalker

With Embiid having already missed 13 games and the news of this injury, you have to assume his chase of back to back MVPs is over.

He can only miss 4 more games the rest of the year to qualify for any awards.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
On this day in 1987

mj.jpg

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons

Cwalker

The spacing that’ll open up by adding Buddy Hield will do wonders for Philly.

When Embiid is back and healthy, gives him another spot shooter to kick it out to when the defense attempts to double.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Thoughts on Daryl Morey?

I'm starting to be on the outs with Morey for sure. The Ben Simmons chaos that yes yeilded you Harden but look at how that ended for the Sixers. The Clippers right now are cooking and the scrap the Sixers got back are solid but nothing special. The Sixers could of still kept Harden to pair with Maxey, and Tobias and that would of been better vs what we got to put there till Embiid comes back on the floor. The good thing though in the Offseason they will have a good amount of money to resign Maxey to a long term and the ability to sign another Star.

The Knicks getting Bogdanovic was the best Move today I thought but it's not like the Knicks are beating the Bucks or Celtcis in a 7 Game Series in my opinion. Keep a eye on guys like Brook Lopez and Kyle Lowry on the Buyout/Free Agent Market to see where they end up.

Last edited: