• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Embiid's on a entirely different level right now. He's poised to have another MVP year at this rate.
Nick Nurse turned him into a better player which is wild. I was iffy on Nurse as the Coach but he has done a really great job with this Team when alot of people like thought they could struggle with Harden gone.

Incredible! There you go Joel.

Those jerseys are ass ugly in my opinion.
Yeah I'm meh towards them as well. They have these White ones that to me look sweeter

LV0ku9H.jpg

but it still doesn't beat these Jerseys for me that I want to see return. So if anyone wants to be buy me something my Birthday is next Week :lol

3i8L30W.jpg

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Nick Nurse turned him into a better player which is wild. I was iffy on Nurse as the Coach but he has done a really great job with this Team when alot of people like thought they could struggle with Harden gone.

Yeah I'm meh towards them as well. They have these White ones that to me look sweeter

LV0ku9H.jpg

but it still doesn't beat these Jerseys for me that I want to see return. So if anyone wants to be buy me something my Birthday is next Week :lol

3i8L30W.jpg
Love em both man.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
He wasn't a fit to begin with. Seen a couple of games with my girlfriend in Milwaukee and the team chemistry was way the hell off. Wish him the best though, seems like a dece guy.

EDIT: Damn CWalker is fast.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Very true. Almost as wild as the entire talent the Clippers had from 2011 to present and never make the conference finals once. Not once man!

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor

Jesus firing a guy who is having success with your Team is nutty indeed. It would of been one thing if the Team was trending downward but they are Top 3 in the East no need to make a rash decision like that and trying to possibly hire Doc who fell on his face with my Sixers is not gonna help things either I feel.