• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Look at the bright side, at least he didn't join AD and LeBron in LA.

True but the Bucks. I'm shocked the Blazers took that deal because Miami, Phila, or The Raptors could of gave them more assets with Players and Picks I feel.

Cwalker

True but the Bucks. I'm shocked the Blazers took that deal because Miami, Phila, or The Raptors could have gave them more assets with Players and Picks I feel.
Think Portland was being a little petty.

Like “Oh you wanna live in Miami? We’re gonna send you to the complete opposite.”

Because Portland really got nothing out of this other than a first round pick. And that’s low value cause Milwaukee will probably be picking in the late 20s/30s

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Dame and Giannis might be one of the best 1-2 combos in the league.

It’s gonna come down to the Bucks and Boston in the East, but I think this move gives them the edge.
Might be? They ARE one of them. Maybe THE best. On paper at least.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
What is Boston giving away and I've thrown the White Flag on my Sixers this Season. I'm going into the Sleep Chamber like in the Aliens Franchise wake me up when the Sixers are good again :lol

Okay Boston you just traded your best Defender/Rim Protector and your best Player on your Bench for him pretty heavy with Picks.

Last edited:

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
girlfriend sent me this:

damianlillard23poster.jpg