• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I was just listening to the basketball fightful pod and they were basically saying this dude HAS to go and that that the way Philly went out was a joke lol

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I was just listening to the basketball fightful pod and they were basically saying this dude HAS to go and that that the way Philly went out was a joke lol
Doc has basically looked coasted on his reputation for the last 20 years and has just a single championship to get it, even then, it required three generational talents in Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen, and Paul Pierce. The guy hasn't done shit in the league since and is, dare I say, the Mike Keenan of basketball.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
The San Antonio Spurs have the most ridiculous draft luck of all time.

You got another generational talent to go at #1 to go with your two other generational talents you got at #1.