• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor

The Suns have 48 hours to Match the Offer. Ayton is okay I don't put him in Embiid or Jokic level though he's in that 2nd or 3rd Tier of Centers in the NBA. Still a huge blow if The Suns match it.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
The Suns must be wanting break everything in sight because he was the Bargaining Chip for The Suns to possibly get Durant that goes out of the Window now if he leaves the Suns for the Pacers that aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

Cwalker

I don’t know if Ayton is worth the max. Something about his motor that’s off putting. And the Pacers? I understand if they didn’t just lose Brogdon but why? Outside of the 100+ million obvious reasons

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Good to hear now we gotta add to that with the extra dough we get back from him taking a less of a deal to stay on. Right now I like the Starting Squad but I need guys on that Bench to help us out majorly this upcoming Season.