• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Man if they trade him to The Warriors I'm not watching this Team this upcoming Season. I see us going backwards for anything from the Warriors not named Klay or Curry in a trade. Wiggins and whatever scrap ain't beating the Bulls, Heat, Nets, or Bucks. Now if you add Dame or someone like that you have a greater shot for sure to win the East.
It also sucks because Simmons on that Warriors team probably puts them in deep playoff contention again.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
It also sucks because Simmons on that Warriors team probably puts them in deep playoff contention again.

I mean Klay, Draymond, and Curry gets in them I feel already. It all depends on Klay's health. It felt like last Season it was all Curry and if gets Klay back like were used to seeing man that is a dangerous team. Draymond and Ben would be a deadly Defensive team to put out there and of course the pressure would be off of Ben. If Morley is smart and the Blazers are keep being clueless in thinking Dame is not leaving us hold your Cards see if the Wizards would want to trade away Beal or in a Year start knocking on the Door. I rather them keep Ben if the Warriors deal is the only one on the Table because that makes you worse not better in my opinion. Also Trade Deadline time you can scoop up a player or two to help you as well.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I mean Klay, Draymond, and Curry gets in them I feel already. It all depends on Klay's health. It felt like last Season it was all Curry and if gets Klay back like were used to seeing man that is a dangerous team. Draymond and Ben would be a deadly Defensive team to put out there and of course the pressure would be off of Ben. If Morley is smart and the Blazers are keep being clueless in thinking Dame is not leaving us hold your Cards see if the Wizards would want to trade away Beal or in a Year start knocking on the Door. I rather them keep Ben if the Warriors deal is the only one on the Table because that makes you worse not better in my opinion. Also Trade Deadline time you can scoop up a player or two to help you as well.

Sure it gets them into the playoffs but if last year was any indicator, they aren't a serious contender anymore. Putting Ben in there and they're at minimum a Semi-Finals team.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Sure it gets them into the playoffs but if last year was any indicator, they aren't a serious contender anymore. Putting Ben in there and they're at minimum a Semi-Finals team.

I mean if you're acting Ben to contribute points to you that is a lost cause dude will give you it every other Game. The Warriors were in the Play In with Draymond and Curry, you bring back Klay they are a 4-6 Seed to me. In the West it's a Dog fight any one of those teams can represent the West next Year the Suns got it done this Season but do I see this Season probably not. Teams like The Jazz and the Nuggets with an returning Murray who I think was vastly missed with them will be hunger to get that spot. It should be a fun Season on both sides this upcoming Season.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I mean if you're acting Ben to contribute points to you that is a lost cause dude will give you it every other Game. The Warriors were in the Play In with Draymond and Curry, you bring back Klay they are a 4-6 Seed to me. In the West it's a Dog fight any one of those teams can represent the West next Year the Suns got it done this Season but do I see this Season probably not. Teams like The Jazz and the Nuggets with an returning Murray who I think was vastly missed with them will be hunger to get that spot. It should be a fun Season on both sides this upcoming Season.

Sure, but his defense is pretty darn good, at least in my opinion.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Sure, but his defense is pretty darn good, at least in my opinion.

Who Ben? Yeah I feel he should of won the Defensive Player of the Year but I'm bias in that thought to a degree. He literally plays against everyone 1-5 on the Starting Lineup because of his Size and Length.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
1628281490636.png

Necro

[Heat] OFFICIAL: The Miami HEAT have acquired six-time All-Star guard Kyle Lowry from the Toronto Raptors in exchange for Goran Dragić and Precious Achiuwa.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
That is why they reupped Duncan for huge money and they are lucky they didn't need to give up Herro in the Trade we knew was happening. Dragic is 35 and to me he's a bench player rather than All-Star these days so realistically the kicker is getting Precious who could turn out great for the Raptors in a few years. Siakam Contract ends in 2024 making him a FA but I have a feeling he'll be asking for a trade a Season from now because the team is going to go backwards for sure now.

Necro

Jimmy Butler has signed a four-year, $184M extension to stay with the Miami Heat, his agent Bernie Lee tells Adrian Wojnarowski.

Butler will be locked into the deal with a player option through 2025-2026.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Necro

[Savin] Goran Dragic on his future: "Toronto is not my preferred destination. I have higher ambitions. We'll see."

He aint happy.